The Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League (NYLL) is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization that provides youth lacrosse programs for the benefit of residents of Stow, Bolton, Lancaster, and surrounding communities. We offer a variety of programs that offer boys the opportunity to play affordable recreational amateur youth lacrosse.
The purposes of the organization are:
- To develop character, sportsmanship, and physical fitness while striving to teach participating boys the game of lacrosse.
- To promote, encourage and improve the standard of amateur lacrosse in Massachusetts.
- To foster the values of integrity, fair play, teamwork, and the pursuit of excellence through hard work.
- To promote fun and enjoyment for every participant.
- To associate with other lacrosse associations that embrace similar values.
- To conduct a youth lacrosse program consistent with our by-laws.
Furthermore, participants in NYLL programs:
- Shall have the opportunity to participate regardless of ability.
- Shall have the right to participate at a level that is commensurate with their developmental level.
- Shall have the right to qualified adult leadership.
- Shall have the right to participate in a safe, healthy environment.
- Shall have the right to play as a child, not as an adult.
- Shall have the right to equal opportunity to strive for success.
- Shall have the right to be treated with dignity by all involved.
Nashoba Youth Lacrosse League
PO Box 158
Stow, MA 01775